Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fourth week

This week went by pretty fast - which is good cuz the first three seemed like way more than just 21 days. Over half way done with my first round now. I did have fantasies of being able to lose all 44 pounds in one round, but now I realize that's unrealistic. My new goal for this round is 24 pounds. That way, I'll just need to lose 20 on my next round.

This week's updates:

I'm down 3.4 for the week for a total loss of 18.4. yay! Hubby down 5.6 for a total loss of 32.6. Double yay! Hubby will only need to one round I think. We'll see how happy he is with his loss after Phase 3 and 4.

I told several people at work about the hCG diet. May have two recruits. Others....not sure if they think this is safe. S'OK....I'm convinced of its safety and it's obviously working for me, so I'm not worried.

Hunger has been pretty good this week. A couple of mornings after my fruit, I have some pretty decent hunger pangs. I popped a piece of sugar-free gum and all was well until lunch.

Only two weeks to go. Pretty psyched about eating cheese again. Hubby and I keep bouncing ideas about our new menus between each other. First day is obviously cheese first thing in the morning, followed by eggs benedict without the english muffin. Lunch....I'm thinking a nice juicy cheeseburger. We're undecided about dinner....something pan fried in butter I'm sure.

I'm noticing a little shrinkage this week. Foremost is my bum....pants are really dropping there. Waist isn't shrinking yet - a little frustrating, but it has to start showing up there pretty soon. I've lost nearly 20 pounds...my waist has to shrink too! Some people on the Yahoo hCG group state that some people don't shrink until they're in Phase 3. Then, they don't lose any more weight, but shrink noticeably. I was hoping I could start really seeing some shrinkage by now, but if it happens later I'll have to live with it. Better than it not happening at all.

Hubby has a gig again tonight. Seltzer for drinks. Don't really miss drinking...interesting. Apple for the ride home. Kinda wanna get pulled over for DUI. Tell them the last time I drank was SuperBowl Sunday. Imagine the disappointment on their faces. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment