Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Correction day results!

I dropped 1.6 pounds from my steak day yesterday....yay! Now I'm just 1.8 pounds above my set point weight. Still within the 2 pound range, but just barely. I have dinner plans tonight and lunch plans tomorrow, so perhaps I will do a chicken day on Friday. I would like to be 1.8 pounds UNDER my set-point weight for a change...

My breakfast today was a home-made egg muffin (eggs, sausage, green peppers, onions, spinach, cheese, spices - all mixed together and baked in a muffin tin) and a few strawberries. I thought I could eat two of these, but I'm thinking I can only handle one. I packed my lunch/snacks a bit lighter too....my yogurt is without nuts or fruit today, some leftover meatballs with miracle noodles for lunch and an apple for a snack. Let's see how that goes. Should be plenty to eat and keep me satisfied.

My gut is telling me that I was eating too much...we'll see!

1 comment: