Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fifth Week

Bit of a depressing week for me. First - I gained .8 pounds on Tuesday. Couple of reasons for this I think. #1 - could be hormones...really not sure when/if I cycle anymore due to having a hysterectomy. #2 - I ate a can of tomatoes at one meal on Monday.

So that was bad enough, but then my wonderful husband lost 3.2 pounds on Thursday! 3.2 pounds in one day!!! Just not fair....he lost more in day than I lost this entire week. Only good thing is that he only lost another .8 pounds all week for a total of 4 pounds lost. This is about 1-1.5 pounds less than he was averaging. He is now down 36.6 and looking good!!

My gain took me three days to recover from. I ended the week at 1.4 down. I'm down 19.8 pounds in 5 weeks. I really can't complain, but I was looking forward to dropping 24 this round. I guess I'll have to be happy with a little over 20. That would still put me above average for women - according to my Yahoo group, women average .5 pounds a day. So 40 days would be 20 pounds.

Hunger has been good for the most part. I think it is more a mental thing now. I am getting tired of the restrictions. I need to eat some "real, normal" food again. Also getting tired of waking up 2 and 3 times a night to pee. Gotta get my liquids in earlier in the day.

We take our last drops on Wednesday. Then 3 more days of 500 calories. Then we start 3 weeks of high protein, high fat, no starches and no sugar. I cannot wait for cheese! According to my calculations, we'll be able to start eating cheese and other such foods at 6:00pm on Saturday night. Might just have a drink too!

No comments:

Post a Comment