Thursday, March 18, 2010

Finished drops

We took our last drops yesterday. Today was the first day of eating 500 calories and no drops. I felt a bit of hunger this morning and then again this afternoon. Was it real hunger? Was it just thinking I should be hungry? I am worried that we will get really hungry before we can start eating Phase 3 foods on Saturday.

But one day down. Got all of Friday to go. Then up to 6:00pm on Saturday. We can do it.

Today I weighed in at 161.2. So close to being in the 150's again AND a 1.8 pound loss from the day before. WOWEE. I think I'll be back to losing at least 3 pounds this week. I set and re-set my goals for this round and my last goal was 24 pounds down. Right now I'm down 22.8. I have two days to lose 1.2 pounds. Hmmm....probably won't hit that, especially after having such a big loss this morning, but I should hit 23 pounds down no problem. Hubby has been going up and down all week. I think he's just ready to quit the limited menu and start eating again.

According to the "protocol", we should take the weight we weigh today and treat it as our set point for the next two phases. Officially called the LIW - last injection weight. Not sure why we don't call it last drop weight, but whatever. We should not gain or lose more 2 pounds from this weight - if we do, we need to correct immediately. I really want to get down a little more so I can get to my goal weight in my next round, so I think I'll wait for Saturday's weight to be my set point.

Again, if anyone wants to join me on my next round, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment