Thursday, May 13, 2010

Round 2!

I started my second round yesterday - May 12. I really do hate the loading days. I'm feeling so full, bloated, and nauseous. Hate it. Eating the high-fat foods is fun for like the first two bites...then I just feel like I'm force-feeding.

BUT...as with my last round, this does make me anticipate the 500 calories per day coming up even more. I am so very excited to start losing again. This will start on Friday and I'll post my results on Saturday.

Speaking of results, here are my starting numbers for this round:

I stabilized around 164 in Round 1 Phase 4. This morning, after load day #1, I weighed 167 - 3 pounds up....guess I did a good job, eh? Ah well, it will come off fast.

I've shared this diet with some friends. One is doing it with me right now - having tremendous results. Another started and stopped immediately. I think I have one more friend who is highly motivated and will start in the next month or so. I feel like I need to share this with everyone. I really believe that I will lose all I want and never be fat again. What a great feeling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment