Monday, May 24, 2010

R2 - Week 1

It's been a little over a week....been kinda busy with planting and yardwork and building a deck. But good news on the diet front - I'm doing great!

Let's get some official numbers. After my loading days I weighed 167.2. Today, ten days later, my weight is 157.4! Down nearly 10 pounds. I'm not on the same pace as I was on my first round. I had lost a few more pounds, but the closer you get to your goal, the slower you will go.

I've tried some new recipes this round...some excellent - like szechwan chicken - some just OK - like spicy mustard chicken. I'll keep experimenting. We've been eating dinner later than usual this past week too...hunger has been popping in and out, but overall - not too bad. Again, I will not cheat - just not worth it.

Hubby thought my stomach looked smaller this week. I measured myself last night and didn't really see anything. sigh...it will have shrink sooner or later, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment