Saturday, May 1, 2010

Phase 4 findings

Since I haven't blogged in a while, I thought I would catch you up. Yesterday was the last day of three weeks of Phase 4. I have taken the full six weeks off since I stopped taking the hhCG drops and could potentially start Round 2 today.

BUT.....we're leaving for Las Vegas next Friday, so I won't start up again until we return. On Wednesday, May 12, I will officially start Round 2. Really excited to start up again and start losing again. I'm even more excited that my friend started her hCG diet on Thursday! I can't wait to see her results.

I've maintained pretty ok....my body seems to want to stabilize at 3-4 pounds over my set point. Other women on the Yahoo group have said the same thing. OK...if that's how it's gonna be, then that's how it's gonna be.

We did another chicken day this week - I dropped 2 pounds on that one. Yesterday, I had to drive 2.5 hours to a remote site for a meeting.....ate a doughnut, mcdonald's cheesesburger, fries and a chocolate shake. oops.... Just got nasty-ass cravings while driving. I had read about another correction day of cheese and apples. Eat two ounces of cheese and two apples, three times a day. This person also said that after a particularly bad day of eating (I think it was similar to my day yesterday), that she thought she should finish the day eating something somewhat healthy, so she ate two ounces of cheese and two apples. The next morning, she was actually down a little.

So....after eating the junk, I thought I would do the same - end the day a little more healthy. I ate two ounces of cheese and just one apple. This morning I was rewarded with a .4 pound loss. LOSS!! hmmm.....eat junk all day then eat cheese and apples. Interesting diet idea.....

I'll be back after Vegas and post a little more regularly. I'm anxious to see what results I get with Round 2. I know we did a few things a little off-protocol....didn't really calculate our calories, ate melba toast with sesame seeds.....I'm going at this second round with a vengence. My goal is 24 pounds. I will reach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment