Monday, July 12, 2010

R2-P3

Wow...haven't blogged in a while. Life has been hectic. My hubby and I have a lake house where we host an annual Fourth of July party for family. This year we started building a deck and wanted the majority done by the 4th. We succeeded!!

But...I started P3 on June 30. We had the week of June 26-July 2 off to build the deck. My set point weight at the end of R2 was 144.4. Haven't seen that number in a while and I like it!!! But with building the deck, mowing our acre lot and not eating enough, I quickly gained 4 pounds. Oops. I started eating more - especially more fats - and did stabilize - but at 148. Stayed there for about a week.

Not really liking 148 especially after seeing 144.4. So today I did a chicken day. We'll see what I drop tomorrow.

Really kind of disappointed in myself. Once I started eating like I was supposed to in P3, I stabilized. Just wish I would have forced myself to eat more those first few days. Maybe I would be stable at 145 instead. *sigh*

Three pound drop from a chicken day? Cross your fingers.....

No comments:

Post a Comment