Saturday, June 12, 2010

Milestones!

I passed two milestones this week: I am wearing size 12! I haven't worn size 12 in at least 6 years. Went through my pants and sorted them out.....all black to a friend who needs to wear black pants to work. Two of my nicer pairs to another friend who is also on the hCG protocol. The rest went to goodwill. In the way back of my under-the-bed drawers was about 6 pairs of size 12 pants. THEY ALL FIT. yowza!

Second milestone I reached just this morning: I am officially out of the 150's and into the 140's!! I weighed in at 149 this morning. A full 1.2 pound drop from yesterday. This feels incredible.

People are noticing my weight loss now. That feels incredible too. Got a few more interested parties at work. Probably going to have to fess up to some of the doctors I work with about what this diet is. Just not ready yet. Mainstream medical doctors are often leery of anything that hasn't been tainted by moneygrubbers. Interesting, no?

I have 15 days to go.....I'm hoping to get to 143 at that time. It is possible, we'll see if it happens. If so, I would have lost 41 pounds in my two rounds. I'm running out of adjectives....just a big WOW is all I can think of.

2 comments: