Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pre-loading for R3

I'm sooooo ready to start R3. Cannot wait. So much so I started pre-loading this week. We "officially" start on Sunday - September 5. Been eating all sorts of nasty stuff too....donuts are number one on my list this week. Had 4 of them. Oh my. Been craving sugar really bad the last couple of weeks. Might be cycling, who knows? Sugar is my enemy. Really have to get a grip on sugar cravings once I'm done with R3P2.

Today's weight: 153. Gonna make it hard to get to 130 (my new goal) in three weeks. Hubby and I are doing a short round this time. He's got about 20 to lose as well. If I'm not happy where I end up, I probably will take a planned interruption for our annual Packer game and a wedding in the beginning of October and then start back on the drops.

Time will tell, right? Actually, if I'm wearing size 8 at the end of this short round, I'll be done no matter what my weight is. Size 8....I was size eight when I was in my mid-30s. I liked it. A lot. Clothes shopping was so much fun and I could usually get bargains cuz most people wear sizes 10-16, so a lot of the smaller sizes are leftover.

Hopefully, this will be my last round of hCG ever. Should be if I can stabilize well. Wouldn't that be nice?

See ya in a couple days....

No comments:

Post a Comment