Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nearly done with R3P2

OK....I said I wasn't gonna gain anymore weight in R2P4...oops. I stopped at 153 - then gained 3 more for fun during my R3 loading days. Up to 156. Not good.

But...we're doing good here. I'm down 14 pounds with four days to go....weighed in at 142 this am. A fews up and downs, but not a bad round so far. Hubby is down to 201 this am. His goal is 200 - my goal for him is 196 (cuz then he won't be overweight according to his BMI) - but I'm happy wherever he's happy.

So...I will take a planned interruption and start back up on October 11. It would be nice to have less than 10 pounds to go after my interruption. Should be doable.

Still in size 12's, but they are getting loose now. I don't have any pants in size 10, so I'm gonna hafta hit Goodwill and St. Vincent's this week. For my size 8's that I will be in at the end of October (crossing fingers), I will be buying new clothes. Brand new. Shiny little size 8's. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment